DurmaPure Roller System
£125 per treatment course of £350
Experience a new level of skin therapy with the Pure Roller. A titanium micro-needling system, providing unrivalled treatment that will:
- Reduce fine lines & wrinkles
- Fade scars and stretch marks
- Help heal sun damage
- Improve the appearance of cellulite
The Pure Roller can be used as part of a home care routine or for a treatment in a clinic environment.
Available in a range of sizes from 0.25mm to 3.00mm, there is Pure Roller for every skin condition.
Using the Pure Roller as part of a home care routine will encourage deeper penetration of products as well as providing the additional benefits of plumper, firmer and more youthful looking skin.
The Pure Roller uses ultra-fine titanium needles to create controlled injury to the skin without causing damage.
This controlled injury stimulates the production of collagen and elastin in the deepest layers of the skint, creating plump and younger looking skin.
The needles also create micro-channels in the skin allowing for increased absorption of active ingredients to create optimal results.
Revitalise your skin today by trying Pure Roller to see how it can transform your skin.
Create micro-channels to deliver your skincare products deeper, aiding in collagen and elastin production.
Creating a skin repair mechanism and boosting skin firmness strength along with reducing the appearance of fine line and wrinkles. Leaving you with younger looking skin.
CryoPen™ is a state of the art treatment that uses extreme cold, or cryotherapy, to painlessly and safely destroy unwanted, benign and superficial lesions on the surface of the skin, such as warts, age/liver spots , skin tags, verrucae, milia, cherry angiomas, scars, and resistant hyperpigmentation.
It has four main benefits over other treatments;
- CryoPen therapy takes far less time; with treatment sessions lasting less than 2 minutes
- No anaesthesia is required and it is virtually painless
- It is one of the least invasive lesion treatments in the market
- Augmentin buy uk
- How to get vytorin without a doctor
- Where is better to buy lioresal
- Where can you buy skelaxin
- How to buy cheap metformin online
- Cost of generic imitrex without insurance
- Altace price comparison
- Buy bactroban cream online uk
- Can you buy vfend
- Pristiq online canada
Price given on consultation